Love shopping at our center? Love working here too!
Whether looking for a position with the center or one of our leading retailers, please check back often as positions are updated frequently.
Need transportation to your job? Currently CT TRANSIT bus numbers 33, 39, 64, 128 and 144 have stops at Westfarms. Pick-up and drop-off are at the transit center near Macy's upper level facing New Britain Ave.
Guide/Freelancer/Part Time Posted Feb 22nd
10-15 hours per week
Flexiblity in schedule is preferred
1 year previous retail/cosmetic experience preferred
Stop by the store to apply
Assistant Team Leader/Full Time Posted Feb 20th
We’re seeking talented souls who possess passion for creating true beauty while making a difference in the world. Put your positive energy to work at Aveda in a leadership position in our Experience Center at West Farms. In this role, you will work to inspire, motivate and help lead a team of highly talented service providers to achieve sales and service goals.
Do you have what it takes?
2 years customer service experience
2 years of retail/sales experience preferred
2 years previous management experience preferred
Ability to work retail hours including days, nights, weekends and special events in a fast-paced work environment
Ability to travel (travel outside the district may be required)
Previous experience with retail POS software
Proficient in Microsoft office
Desire to learn, with mandatory attendance and satisfactory completion of all company-required meetings and education
Our mission at Aveda is to care for the world we live in, from the products we make to the ways in which we give back to society. At Aveda, we strive to set an example for environmental leadership, not just in the world of beauty but around the world.
Click here to apply
The Body Shop
Keyholder/Full Time Posted Feb 16th
- At least 1-2 years in the skincare/beauty industry
- At least one year in retail sales management
- Ability to work a flexible schedule which includes opening/closing shifts, weekend and holiday availability
Apply on-line at www.thebodyshop.com.
Retail Sales Associates/Part Time Posted Feb 15th
Munson's Chocolates is looking to hire energetic PT retail sales associates. Daytime positions available with a flexible schedule.
Applications are accepted daily in store.
Consumer Product Advisor/Full-time/ Part-time Posted Feb 8th
As a Microsoft Retail Consumer Product Advisor, you will serve as a friendly and insightful primary point of contact for our customers. Your goal is to build customer relationships through knowledge and discovery - knowledge of our technology and discovery of each individual customer’s needs in order to offer a tailored diagnosis and thorough solutions, earning the trust of customers and coworkers alike as you engage, educate, excite, and empower those around you.
- Customer Focus
- Help customers discover, enable and implement high-value Microsoft technology solutions and services across a broad range of devices that meet their individual needs and exceed their expectations.
- Consistently deliver high standards of sales and service, supporting the strategies of the Microsoft Retail organization.
- Listen to and understand customers stated and unstated needs.
- Present total solution offerings and sales support based upon each customer’s unique needs, both before and after the sale.
- Technological Capability
- Maintain expert-level product knowledge in all Microsoft retail products, devices and service offerings.
- Continuously learn through others, self-educate, share specialized knowledge and expertly demonstrate and present the newest product and service offerings across all devices.
- Collaborate with peers, store leaders, corporate and field team members in the development of innovative ways to continue to build long-term relationships with all customers.
Additional Skills and Abilities Required:
- Have a love for Microsoft, be a brand evangelist and have a deep understanding of Microsoft products (Windows, Office, Xbox, Windows Phone, Surface, and services).
- Excellent time management skills and a high-level attention to detail.
- Lead by example, take pride in your work and enjoy helping and developing others while creating fun environments and energizing people through your passion.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills and a high-level attention to detail.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, public-facing environment driven to get results by directing a team.
- Flexibility with your schedule as hours will be based on business needs.
- 1+ year’s retail sales or customer service experience
- Valid authorization to work in the U.S. is required; no visa sponsorship is available for this position.
- Experience selling consumer electronics or technology solution
- Proven success in metrics-driven, consultative sales environment.
- Previous technology/product/software teaching or training experience is a plus
Microsoft certifications OR experience/education in technology/IT.
Email resumes to email@example.com.
Sales Associate/Key-holder/Part Time Posted Jan 17th
THE PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITY OF THE SALES ASSOCIATE IS TO ENSURE A GREAT CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE!
Looking for someone with upbeat and positive attitude!!!
- Meets company sales goals by utilizing sales techniques and communicating product knowledge to the customer.
- Performs various sales and register transactions including ringing purchases, processing of cash or credit payments.
- Maintains an awareness of customers to both increase service levels and reduce security risks.
- Maintains knowledge of current sales and promotions.
- Builds and maintains a solid customer following through building brand loyalty.
- Maintains standards in merchandise handling, presentation, loss prevention, and all other duties as directed by Management.
- Participates in visual directives including setting planograms, zone maintenance, and cleaning standard.
- Other duties as assigned/required.
- 1-2 years’ retail experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Regular attendance is essential to this position in order to ensure adequate coverage to meet company objectives.
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule, days, weekends, and holidays
To apply, please visit the store for an application or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sales Associates/Key Holders/Part Time Posted Jan 16th
Piercing Pagoda is looking for bright, energetic and performance-driven people to join their team and become an important part of their future. Looking for individuals that are:
- Have strong communication skills
- Have excellent customer selling skills
- Comprehensive new employee training
- Competitive salaries and bonus potential
Start the application process by completing the following online survey
Login: Pagoda 16, Director: 8612, District: 3665, Store: 1227
Sales Associates/Part Time Posted Jan 16th
Apply online here
Keyholder/Part Time Posted Jan 13th
Must have night and weekend availability.
See store manager.
FT Visual Associate/Full Time Posted Dec 8th
Full Time position. Previous visual experience is required.
Apply online here