Family restrooms are located on the lower level near Center Court; additional restrooms are located on the lower level near Macy's Main Store and on the upper level near Nordstrom.
Westfarms has free Wi-Fi throughout the shopping Center. Select .FREE_Westfarms on your Wi-Fi enabled device’s setting in order to get access. If you are having difficulty connecting, call our Wi-Fi HelpDesk at 866-260-8488.
Yes, like us at Facebook.com/westfarmsmall.
Yes, Westfarms has a mobile app available for Apple only.
Map It – Easily locate stores, restaurants and entertainment as you shop.
Plan It – Plan your trip in advance to get the most out of your visit.
Love It – Save your favorite stores for quick info and a personalized experience.
And Save! – Be among the first to learn about sales and promotions
Westfarms does not have a central food court. However, there are a varied selection of quick food and full service restaurants, most of which are conveniently located near the main entrances to the shopping center.
Au Bon Pain
Wheelchairs are available for customer use on a first come, first served basis. They can be signed out at our Security/Public Safety desk on the upper level. You must leave a valid driver's license or state photo ID.
Take the elevator near California Pizza Kitchen to the upper level and you will see the Public Safety desk to the left.
Lost and found items are held in the Security/Public Safety desk* and can be claimed or reported by phoning 860-521-2874.
*Take the elevator near California Pizza Kitchen to the upper level and you will see the Security/Public Safety desk to the left.
In Center Court - (Bank of America)
Near Macy's – on side of escalator (North American Bancard)
Near JCPenney - on side of escalator (Santander Bank)
Inside Nordstrom - mall entrance near shoe department
Westfarms has 24-hour security available at 860-521-2874.
You can also stop by the security department on the upper level by taking the lower level elevator near California Pizza Kitchen.
Security can provide a jumpstart for you, help you locate your vehicle, retrieve your keys if they are locked inside, change a flat tire and more. You can call them at 860-521-2874. You can also ask for their assistance at the Public Safety desk on the upper level, use elevator by California Pizza Kitchen.
Unfortunately, pets are prohibited; except service animals such as Guide Dogs.
A 600 sq. ft. conference room is available for rent to community groups for meetings and seminars as well as children’s birthday parties. You can rent our room on an hourly, half-day or full-day basis 7-days a week and we offer availability after business hours.
Room capacity is 42 and amenities include:
4x6 pull-down screen
Coffee making facilities
Access to restroom
Flip charts and projector are available for an additional fee.
For rates and more information contact:
Westfarms Management Office
860-561-3420 x 2113
The community room is located on the upper level next to security dispatch, which is easily accessible from the elevator at our main entrance near California Pizza Kitchen.
Storage lockers are currently not available to the public.
Use the Contact Us feature on this website for email
Call us at (860)-561-3024
Send a letter to:
Westfarms Management Office
500 Westfarms Mall
Farmington, CT 06032
(If you are using GPS, our location address is 1500 New Britain Ave., West Hartford, CT 06110)
Westfarms Code of Conduct Policy
Westfarms is privately-owned property. We welcome all visitors who comply with these Rules of Conduct and our other policies. We have established these Rules of Conduct to insure the safety and comfort of all visitors. The following are prohibited on the Property:
1. Disorderly, intimidating, threatening, dangerous or disruptive conduct of any nature, including but not limited to: use of obscene or insulting language or gestures, loitering, running, yelling, fighting, throwing any objects, littering, playing radios or other audio devices, rollerblading, skateboarding, bicycling.
2. Standing, walking, sitting or moving in such a way as to cause inconvenience to others, or in or on a prohibited area or object.
3. Any act which could result in physical harm to persons or damage to property.
4. Any act prohibited by local, state or federal laws or ordinances.
6. Possession of an open container or consumption of alcoholic beverages other than in licensed areas.
7. Possession or consumption of illegal substances.
8. Distribution of literature or other items, offering any item for sale, solicitation, conducting surveys, videotaping or photography, without, in each instance, the prior written consent of mall management under the mall’s Access Policy or other applicable policies.
9. Visiting the center without shirt or shoes, or failing to be fully clothed. Wearing clothing that is, or in a manner that is, obscene, offensive to others, that may provoke a disturbance, or is otherwise inconsistent with a first-class, family oriented shopping center.
10. Smoking in interior common areas, corridors or other prohibited areas.
11. Possession of pets or other animals, except for service animals such as Leader Dogs.
12. Possession of any weapon other than by law enforcement personnel.
The foregoing list of prohibited activities is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all prohibited activities on the Property, and management reserves the right to prohibit any activity or conduct which is detrimental to or inconsistent with a first-class, family oriented shopping center. Management’s interpretation of these Rules of Conduct is conclusive and binding.
Violators of these Rules of Conduct may be subject to expulsion, banning, and/or arrest for criminal trespass or for other violation of law. Violators of banning orders may be subject to arrest and prosecution for criminal trespass. These Rules of Conduct may be amended or changed at any time and are in addition to all other rules and policies pertaining to the Property.